Connect with us

NEWS

OMG!! Three Year Old Burnt To Death In Candle Fire In Lagos

Published

on

 

A three year old boy identified as Michael has been burnt to death in a fire incident that occurred on Olorunshogo street, Ejigbo in Lagos state on Saturday, March 2.

 

aprokoadvert

According to reports, the fire was caused by a candle that was lit in one of the rooms.

 

The room caught fire and spread to 10 other rooms in the compound. Sadly, the little boy was caught up in the fire which burnt him completely. Properties worth millions of Naira were also destroyed in the inferno.

For Advert placement, music promotion, event coverage, social media & event management, or to share breaking news story with us, contact: +2347062811394 or +2347059964320.

READ ALSO:  Tinubu Reverses Self, Orders Withdrawal of Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman

Ojogwu Godwin Chukwudi hailed from Delta State. A young talented personality, Alumnus of Delta State university,Abraka Studied Library and information science. He is an intellectual cyber communicator expert and a prolific blogger professional.

Trending