Connect with us

NEWS

OMG!! Fire Guts Building After Generator Powered By Cooking Gas Exploded In Agbor (VIDEO)

Published

on

A building was engulfed by fire in Agbor, Delta State.

Videos shared online show smoke plumes rising from the top of the building. Locals gathered outside the building to film with their phones as the fire raged.

According to those at the scene, the fire resulted from a generator powered by a cooking gas.

“Na gas o, dem use gas take on gen,” one person said.

aprokoadvert

At the time the videos were taken, no fire truck or emergency service unit had arrived at the scene.

Watch the video below.
 

For Advert placement, music promotion, event coverage, social media & event management, or to share breaking news story with us, contact: +2347062811394 or +2347059964320.

READ ALSO:  Fire At Borehole Drilling Site In Enugu Extinguished—Govt

Ojogwu Godwin Chukwudi hailed from Delta State. A young talented personality, Alumnus of Delta State university,Abraka Studied Library and information science. He is an intellectual cyber communicator expert and a prolific blogger professional.

Trending